Friday, February 28, 2014

I know it may be a little delayed, but I've been reflecting on my project proposal not being chosen. I am extremely relieved that it wasn't chosen for many of the same reasons that were brought up in class: I'm glad that I don't have to take charge of a project, I'm glad I don't actually have to plan things out thoroughly to actually complete the project, and I'm super relieved because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't know where the hell to begin on working on my project. I've also been thinking about how much work my project would have required and am really glad it wasn't chosen because it would have required a "metric-crap-ton" of work.

Overall, I'm glad I don't have to stress about leading a project, and I got my first pick for the project selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment