Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It's the last week of classes and I'm feeling pretty damn good, I'm essentially done with three of my classes after tomorrow (Thursday), and I have plenty of time to focus on my remaining two classes (cs460 and cs 442).

This semester has probably been one of my most difficult, mainly because of all of the group projects/homework and having a 20 hour internship doing front end web development. I was pretty down trodden with such a low projected grade for CS460, but I'm trying to make the best of it. My group and I are planning to meet tomorrow and Saturday to polish up our pitch for this coming Tuesday. I know my project pitch at the beginning of the semester was extremely poor, due to various reasons (lack of confidence/front teeth), but I feel much more confident in being able to perform to a professional standard for our final pitch. I've also been asking other members of the class how they did their self evaluations, so I hope I'll be able to create a final self evaluation that is better than my mid-semester one.

No comments:

Post a Comment